Seneca Lake is one of the favorite trips for many of the students who go, and we can't believe that it's almost that time of year again! Seneca Lake 2017 will be held from July 17th to July 21st. With this trip fast approaching, there are several things you might need to do to prepare! In addition, check out the helpful links and files located at the bottom of this page.
- $30 Deposit! This deposit was due the 11th of June, so if you haven't turned it in yet, now is the time!
- Please register! Pastor Rocky and Benjamin Craig need you to register so that they can plan and have emergency contact information. The medical forms you turn in to us, we have to turn into the camp. That is why it is so important for you to register! Click HERE to do so!
- Next Meeting: Sunday, July 9th at 6pm! This meeting is mandatory for all parents and their students who are attending the camp. We will cover when to arrive, when we come home, what to bring, etc. If for some reason you already know that you cannot make this trip, please contact us immediately!
- The final balance for Seneca Lake is due at the Sunday, July 9th meeting. The total is $155, but if you participated in fundraisers, Pastor Rocky Taylor will be contacting you with your adjusted total. Please plan on paying this balance on July 9th. If this is an issue for whatever reason, please contact us individually so that we can discuss it with you.
- We are still looking for another 2 drivers to drive either Monday July 17th or Friday July 21st. Drivers are incredibly important so that we don't have to hire other transportation. If you can drive, please contact us so that we can get you further details!
Pastor Rocky Taylor: 440-877-1202 or Rocky@abundantlifecommunitychurch.org
Benjamin Craig: 440-732-8551