We are excited to begin in person worship this Sunday, May 31st @10:30am! In addition, we will begin having youth group once again at 7pm but with some modifications. Please see below for the changes to expect when you student attends youth group.
1. As of July 5th we have begun to serve dinner again at youth group. Servers are wearing masks and gloves, the students are not touching any food or drinks as they are served, and students are placed at appropriate social distancing.
2. When students enter the building, we will be assisting them through a new check in/registration process that enforces social distancing. Students will need to follow the leader’s directions upon entering the building.
3. Mask’s are encouraged to be worn. If your student is wearing a mask, they must keep it on at all times and not take it off.
4. Students will be asked to not congregate in the hallway after youth group and to maintain social distancing. Leaders will ensure that they leave directly and make their way outside to their cars and those ready to pick up their students.
5. If your student is unable to make youth group, a recording of the message will be available to them via our website to listen to later in the week.
We understand that a lot of things are uncertain right now and that everyone will have a different level of comfort with their students during this time. We want you to do what you feel is best for your student and family. If there are any concerns at all that you have, please reach out to me (Benjamin Craig) at 440-732-8551 or respond to this email. You may also reach out to Pastor Rocky Taylor.