We are excited to begin in person worship this Sunday, May 31st @10:30am! In addition, we will begin having youth group once again at 7pm but with some modifications. Please see below for the changes to expect when you student attends youth group.
1. We will not be having dinner/dessert for the time being at youth group. Please feed your student before they arrive.
2. When students enter the building, we will be assisting them through a new check in/registration process that enforces social distancing. Students will need to follow the leader’s directions upon entering the building.
3. Mask’s are encouraged to be worn. If your student is wearing a mask, they must keep it on at all times and not take it off.
4. When you come to pick up your student, parents should pull around the loop by the IGNITE leader positioned outside and let them know who they are there to pick up. The leader will let them know inside, and the student will then be released. All students will be waiting in the sanctuary appropriate distances apart during this time. You may also choose to pull over and park and contact your student yourself and we will then release them. This will minimize any unnecessary congregations in the hallways.
5. If your student is unable to make youth group, a recording of the message will be available to them via our website to listen to later in the week.
We understand that a lot of things are uncertain right now and that everyone will have a different level of comfort with their students during this time. We want you to do what you feel is best for your student and family. If there are any concerns at all that you have, please reach out to me (Benjamin Craig) at 440-732-8551 or respond to this email. You may also reach out to Pastor Rocky Taylor.
We do have a few special announcements for upcoming dates that you won’t want to miss.
Sunday, June 7th @7pm – 5th grade move up day! We will be welcoming the 5th graders and officially recognizing them as 6th graders able to attend youth group on a regular basis. In addition, all other students will officially be recognized as moving up to their next grade level.
Sunday, June 14th @7pm – Graduated Senior Recognition Night – We will be recognizing the seniors that have graduated this past year. This would be a great night to come out and show your support. (All students going into their senior year should also try and attend!)
Looking ahead to July, we are attempting to design and organize a retreat that takes place at the church for our middle school and high school students. Stay tuned for more information about this to be released shortly.
We hope to see you again very soon!
If there is anything I can do to pray for you during this time, please feel free to reach out to me.